2007-11-22

More, Most, Socket, Knife, and Matches

Notes from the KJ Class (2007/11/15)

These notes are from a senior citizen's class. They might also be helpful to other beginner level students.

"Do you ~"の質問に答える時、"Yes, I do."及び"No, I don't."で答えてください。

Q: Do you like bananas, peaches, and cherries?
A: Yes, I do.

"Which" + "most"の質問の場合、"~ more"又は"~ the most"で答えてください。

Q: Which fruit do you like the most?
A: I like peach the more. → I like peaches the most.


Warning Children about Dangers
子供に注意言葉


Do you know how to tell children why the above items are dangerous to play with? You can use these phrases:

Don't play with knives! You might cut yourself.
ナイフで遊ぶな!怪我するから!/手を切るぜ!

Don't play with the socket! You might electrocute yourself.
コンセントで遊ぶな!感電するから!

Don't play with matches! You might burn yourself.
マッチで遊ぶな!火傷 するよ!

No comments:

Post a Comment