2007-09-10

Phrase and Vocabulary from the TM Class

Greetings at the beginning of class:

Dialog 1.

A: Good afternoon. How are you doing today?
B: I'm doing pretty good. Do you have a cold?
A: No, I don't. I have hay fever.
B: I'm sorry to hear that. Please take care of yourself.
A: Oh, thanks.

Dialog 2.

A: Would you like something to drink?
B: I'll have whatever you're having.

Dialog 3.

A: I'm having some coffee. How about you?
B: The same as you.

Dialog 4.

A: How did you get here today?
B: I came here by bus.

Dialog 5.

A: This is for you.
B: Really? Why?
A: It's a small gift to say thanks for helping me the other day.

Vocabulary:

hay fever: 花粉症
a silver bracelet with turqoise stones
raid: ~を強制捜査する
debt: 借金


Audio:

ANMI English Tips & Tools Blogger MP3 Files

References:




No comments:

Post a Comment