2007-09-07

Phrases, Vocabulary, and Comments from the IK Class

Vocabulary:

Be careful with the "L" pronunciation and the "R" pronunciation.

  • clap: 拍手
  • crap: うんこ
Be careful with the "S" pronunciation and the "TH" pronunciation.

  • some: いくつか
  • thumb: 親指
When practicing in class or when playing a game, you can say:

  • Whose turn? 誰の番ですか?
  • It's my turn. 私の番です。
    • My turn. 僕の番だ。
  • Is it my turn? 私の番ですか?
  • It's my turn? 私の番なの?
    • Who me? 私なの?
  • In Shinjuku Station, train routes are not identified by anything. Each train has its own name, color scheme or color schemes, and you have to use a map to figure out where the trains are going. Sometimes, different trains of different lines will go to the same station on the same tracks.
  • Place
    • I will go to Joseph. 私はジョセフに行きます。(ジョセフ市)
  • Person
    • I will go see Joseph. 私はジョセフさん会いに行く。
    • I will go to see Joseph.
    • I will visit Joseph. 私はジョセフさん会いに行く。
    • I will go to where Joseph is. 私はジョセフさん会いに行く。

音声

References:







No comments:

Post a Comment